Sigma Hydraulic Presses
designs, constructs and overhauls presses produced for various sectors and types of use, such as moulding, deep drawing, straightening, bending, shearing, punching, etc. The company's goal is to combine our passion and experience in making presses with the highest quality materials and advanced equipment: hydrablic/oleodynamic presses, oleodynamic presses for manufacturing counterweights, oleodynamic presses for calibrating pipes, 2 to 4-column presses, upright presses, presses for seals and green presses. The presses are certified according to European directives and meet all legal standards and are ideal for working in complete safety.Sigma Press manufactures a wide range of presses that meet the following criteria:
- Sheet (coining, shearing, deep drawing, bending);
- Aggregates (counterweights production system for home appliances, complete with automatic inert loading and piece unloading, pressing and sintering of metal powders);
- Steel pipe (pipe welding systems, calibration, hydraulic test);
- Miscellaneous materials (industrial ceramics, SMC Sheet Moulding Compound, SMC Carbon);
- Rubber (seals - melamine - brake pads);
- PTFE, Loaded PTFE, PEEK, PCTFE;
- Automotive sector (heat shields);
- Mould makers (mould test);
- Construction (building panels production system - drilling - marking - stapling - arched bending machines);
- Wrapping machines (automatic horizontal and vertical wrapping coils);
- Our special presses are designed and made to suit the specific requirements of our customers. All types of presses made by SIGMA PRESSE S.r.l. are built with high quality materials for dimensions, strokes, speed of the moving surface, with lower and/or upper cushion, with extractors and shock absorbers. The maximum size of the lower fixed surface is 6,000 mm x 2,500 mm and with tonnage up to 50,000 kN (5,000 tonnes).
- SIGMA PRESSE S.r.l. has a variety of solutions that enable maximum efficiency and significant energy savings in relation to type of moulding and machine cycle automation.
- The SIGMA PRESSE energy recovery system, which guarantees the optimum management of oil hydraulics during the complete machine work cycle, can be financed in various countries throughout the world through public grants, and is therefore an important consideration for anyone making a purchase.
- The exclusive architecture of the system also enables increased flexibility in deep-drawing processes from underneath, managing obvious reductions in current absorbed by the pumps during the moulding phase.
- In view of the cost of kW/h for moulding cycles, which varies from country to country, energy savings can be considerable.